Pagina 2 di 3
serraolaser – Collegamenti
Una collezione di collegamenti Internet
Una collezione di collegamenti a siti Internet e risorse utili per i pazienti.
- AllAboutVision.com Information on eye health and vision correction options. (in inglese)
- American Diabetes Association
- American Medical Association General medical information for health care professionals and the public.
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery Information on cataract and refractive eye surgery.
- Aurora Health Care Largest not-for-profit health care system in Wisconsin.
- Boston Foundation for Sight Non-profit institution dedicated to restoring sight to damaged corneas.
- Dana Brainweb: Great Sites for Information on Brain Diseases and Disorders
- Dinamica-Mente Infermieristica su Internet.
- Doheny Eye Institute – University of Southern California School of Medicine Information on Eye Institute, physicians and general eye care.
- European Association for the Study of Diabetic Eye Complications
- Eye Bank Association of America Information and resources about eye donation and corneal transplantation.
- Eye Cancer Network
- Food and Drug Administration (in inglese).
- The Foundation Fighting Blindness Retina donor program and national registry, research and more.
- German Speaking Society for Intraocular Lens Implantation and Refractive Surgery Information on Society and patient Information (in tedesco ed inglese).
- Glaucoma Research Foundation Glaucoma Information
- Global Health Network
- Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind Inc. Resource and provider of premier services to facilitate the independence of people who are blind or visually impaired.
- Emory University Library :: Woodruff Health Sciences Library
- Immunet a non-profit AIDS service organization designed for AIDS/HIV caregivers.
- MedExplorer Health/Medical Search Engine.
- National Center for Health Statistics
- National Eye Institute
- National Heart, Blood, and Lung Institute
- National Keratoconus Foundation
- Needy Meds Listing of drugs that are covered by manufacturer programs for the needy. Drug companies are also indexed.
- Ophthalmology Supersight Abstracts and Table of Contents from several ophthalmic journals.
- PXE International, Inc. pseudoxanthoma elasticum (PXE).
- Prevent Blindness America Oldest and largest volunteer eye health and safety organization.
- Royal National Institute for the Blind, UK
- Schepens Eye Research Institute Massachusetts Eye and Ear.
- Sight Savers International Leading UK charity working to prevent and cure blindness in developing countries.
- Sight and Hearing Association
- Tissue Banks International (TBI) Since 1962, a non-profit, non-governmental organization providing safe, high quality corneas and other human allograft tissue for ophthalmic procedures to surgeons.
- University of Illinois/Chicago – Dept. of Ophthalmology – UIC Eye Center List of department faculty.
- University of Western Ontario – Department of Ophthalmology
- Varilux® Presbyopia Forum A place for information, discussion and interaction with all presbyopia professionals.
- Visions Services for the blind and visually impaired.
- World Health Organization